[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have an Nvidia Shield, if for no other reason than to prove to friends that Android can be a capable gaming platform.

tlaswell

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
One reason I feel Nvidia products are faster is because of their wicked graphics processors. Letting the GPU do half the work relieves the CPU of duties and allows it to work on more important stuff. A shield would get a lot more use than the Wi in my living room.

kelayz

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Well im not going to act like i deserve to win more than anyone else but i would love to have one. i have a really not up to date cell phone and the PC i use is from 2005, and i financially cant support getting a gaming system or better phone/computer. I love video games so much but cant even play them, like i still have a gamecube that i play because its the only gaming i can do.

QMaverick

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Man, I'd love to win either of these. I'm not even sure which I'd pick! Both are pretty killer devices . . .

Anyway, thank you AC for all the great contests!

jaysin22

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for all the Christmas Cheer this year! Android Central certainly has not been a scrooge. I would definitely love to win one of these. While I would love to say the Shield would be for my son most likely situation is that we will be fighting over it if won. Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool