[Closed] Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
poweramp-negri-contest.jpg
Strap in, folks. It's time to give away some phones. Android Central is teaming up with Poweramp and Negri Electronics to give away a phone this week! Loads of entries, one phone.

So here are the details: We've got one phone to give away. The lucky winner ? one from Android Central, four from other sites ? will win one of the following phones:

• Nexus 5
  • Galaxy S5
  • LG G2
  • HTC One M8
  • Galaxy Note 3

HOW TO ENTER: Just leave a comment in this forum thread. You'll have to be registered with the site, of course.

The fine print: This contest is open to anyone anywhere Negri Electronics ships. If for some reason you don't have that list of countries memorized, here it is:

Australia, Austria, Aruba, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saint Martin, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands.

The contest will run through midnight Friday, Pacific time. And on Monday, Poweramp is releasing a new version of its app that will include the winners' names. (We'll announce them separately here as well.) Negri Electronics is handling shipping for the lucky winners, and that'll be that!

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Now thats a GREAT contest...I"M ALL IN!!!....SMILE

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Still hoping that I can win a giveaway from you guys. More power on Android Central. Keet it up!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

klemen_m

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

New phone? Yes, please. Free phone? Yes, please. Free new phone? OW YISS!

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

This would be sweet and I would love to have more toys.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh man, here it goes! I want one! :)

T Osterman

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Wow, that's fantastic. Would love to win a competition for once. :p

parms

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the contest!

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

Would love to win the Nexus 5. I've got the Moto X, but my mom is still stuck with a iPhone 4S. I would keep the Nexus 5 and give my mom the Moto X. Or maybe the other way around... Not sure yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I really hope I win the Samsung iPhone M8G2.

jeddo45

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh buddy! This is why I love Android Central!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Free great phones from the greatest Android site in the world? Hell, yeah! :) I want one :)

mmark27

May 14, 2010
Visit site

I would like to win one of deez!

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I could use a new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis