[Closed] Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shack-32

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Galaxy S1

Still going strong to this day :)

Thanks to Poweramp for being an awesome music player, love the skins, and thanks to Negri Electronics and AndroidCentral for this giveaway

oreo27

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

It's nice that contest is open to everyone. Hope I win any one of these superb devices :)

roxy_nog

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site

Samsung Galaxy Note 3!!! :) I have been a fan of the Samsung Galaxy series. I only have the Galaxy Y now, so I'd like to upgrade to a Note 3. <3

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm in...make me a lucky winner...for the FIRST time with these contests!!!

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Yay for poweramp! And yay for negri electronics! Yay for AC! And yay for being in country that is available to be shipped to!!! (Need a new phone, my 200 dollar chinese one isn't holding up too well!)

R3v4

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site

Entering from the Netherlands.
Need an upgrade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc