[Open] Day 2: Win a registration invite for Google I/O!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole21771

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My favorite part of Google I/O was when Sergey Brin skydived down at I/O 2013 to announce Google Glass. That was the coolest announcement ever!

rowaz

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite announcement was the ADK kit for android/arduino. That fall semester, my students tried every way they could to get the Motorola Droids we had to work with the ADK, it was wonderful!! They were not able to get it working at all (seems a lock was there to prevent access).. However, I had 20+ students that knew numerous ways to hack/root androids and rebuild custom ROMs to install on the devices.

anon(8910163)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
For me, hands down the announcement of Google Glass was amazing. Not only was/is the product innovative, but the skydiving stunt that they performed was unprecedented.

Sean Docemo

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
My favorite I/O announcment has to be Project Butter! Com'mon just the name was great let alone the ui/ux improvments that made andoid smooth, imo truly usable and competative with that lower cased "i" somthing device.

Dewayne Korth

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
The market place for business apps was amazing. I think Wave was another of my favorite and around the same time. Google Glass was definitely the most impressive showmanship.

HARRHARR

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
My favorite announcement was when they said that Maps would save preferences for avoiding tolls and highways. Oh, wait... Wait, no, that was just a silly wish I had.

Kelley Chance

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I remember when they announced the Chromecast. At the time I was looking to get an apple TV. And the Chromecast just blew me away, first time I've ever impulse bought something the moment it was announced. I hit buy so fast, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to get one.

Simon Opelt

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I was very happy to see the launch of Google Play Game Services as it allows developers to unify gaming experience and easily enable multi-device users to stay in sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech