[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyVet420

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Please. How many of you actually leaving a post are Fathers? maybe 1% of you..

This would be cool to win for Fathers Day! I'd like to bury my head in this, while my wife and 2 y/o are on their ipad minis!

silveradept

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I think that it would make a great gift for my dad, he is in his 70s and just started into the Android world through his phone. I think this would be a great way to bring him all the way through.

Outrager

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My roommate just won an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780, but doesn't play a lot of games. That seems like such a waste. If I win this Nvidia Shield I can use the power of his computer when he's not using it to play all the games I want to without having to sit in front of my computer. I can play in bed, in the living room where there's no PC, or even in the bathroom! Okay, maybe not the last part since I don't want to get it all nasty.

gameworm

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Because I would use it as an Android HTPC/console. Load it up with XBMC and paired with my Nvidia powered PC I would have a great alternative to either the XBox One or the PS4.

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Because the last hand held game I had was a Matel 1977 Football game. Yes it's true! Oh yeah also it would really make my 19 year old son VERY jealous lol.

Victor Limon

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

If you're reading this, it means you want to enter our NVIDIA Shield Father's Day Contest. By now you've already left a comment on our contest post (good!), but now comes the fun part. Leave a reply in this thread telling us WHY you should win the NVIDIA Shield!

Have fun, get creative, and blow us away with your reasoning.

Remember, the contest closes on June 15th at 11:59 PM EDT, and is open to U.S. Residents ONLY. Enter only ONCE... if you post twice in this thread by mistake, report the post or contact one of our moderators explaining your error.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18