[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
shield-buttons.jpg

If you're reading this, it means you want to enter our NVIDIA Shield Father's Day Contest. By now you've already left a comment on our contest post (good!), but now comes the fun part. Leave a reply in this thread telling us WHY you should win the NVIDIA Shield!

Have fun, get creative, and blow us away with your reasoning.

Remember, the contest closes on June 15th at 11:59 PM EDT, and is open to U.S. Residents ONLY. Enter only ONCE... if you post twice in this thread by mistake, report the post or contact one of our moderators explaining your error.

Good luck!

rap1

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Because it would be an awesome gift for my hubby who is working out of town to support our family while I don't move to keep the kids where they are.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I should win because I am a big gamer and also a new dad. My son just turned 6 months last week and my video gaming time has dropped to almost nothing as I play the challenging game of parenthood. Having the NVIDIA Shield will allow me to play on the go, like next week when we wait at the doctors office for his 6 month check up.

sbarron

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win it so I can give it to my dad. He could stream games from my PC without the worry of purchasing a new computer and it'd let him enjoy the passion that I have for gaming.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Because this would allow a mobile gaming experience for my breaks inbetween changing diapers of my 3 toddlers lol

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have three kids and work hard. This would be a nice reward for the little time I do get to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.