[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I think i deserve to win the Nvidia Shield for Father's Day because I want to give my dad something super cool this year and with as much as he is out and about he would definitely love to have something portable that he can take with him and since I cannot really afford it at this moment, free is nice!!!

ryoblade

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I travel a lot for work and while I used to play a nintendo 3ds on the plane and at the hotel, and sometimes at the venue; those times have changed. My daughter is at the age where it has become hers and it has been stolen from me. Gone are my pokemon saves, gone are my mario kart high scores. But now not is all lost, with this I could be free again, I could know the enjoyment of forgetting that I am flying in cramped seats, away from my family, and stuck in a cheap hotel versus my comfortable home.

Plus it would just be awesome to be able to play on :-D

ShoVah

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Being a father has not allowed for such things and now I don't have the funds for such a cool piece of kit! would be nice to get back into mobile gaming again. Thanks AC!

w3rni

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I should win this for my father :) He's a gamer, and he would enjoy playing on Shield in work. Sadly I can't afford to buy one for him :(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to test one out but can't justify spending $200 on one since I don't game much

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Anthony Moreno4

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I would give it to my son he's 8 years old and I'm not around much due to working around the southwest he deserves a treat for having an awesome attitude and understanding of why I travel so much for our family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800