[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldwyn

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
What a great way to show my kids that I'm the coolest dad by giving them such a great gift on Father's Day! It would totally be worth the desk organizer I'm getting from them.

toonzizhere

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I would love this as my original xbox 360 has given up the ghost, and I have yet to replace it leaving me without a console. This would be a great replacement given it's mobility, I wouldn't be anchored to the couch! Thanks for having this contest and giving one away, best luck to everyone!

bigkevbosky

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win the Shield because as a father of two young children I've found that gaming helps me bond with them. My kids frequently play with their Mom's iPad and I'd much rather get them gaming on an Android device. When we do game together, mostly playing something like Minion Rush, I am brought back to my childhood and how much fun I had with games and it's always enjoyable to do an activity with your kids that brings that nostalgia factor back.

Donald Smith2

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Why should I win? Because I'm and awesome dad and spend most of my play money on the kids vs. myself, this would be something I could at least try first :)

Mike Yedwab

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I should win this because I love gaming, and love portable gaming. I could not afford one of these currently, but have wanted it since they showed it at CES. I think Google play has a lot of great games, however I am not a fan of touch screen gaming, I prefer physical controls.

MAC20

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
i think this would be a well deserved father day gift as my kids would say. They say i work to much and spend time in the back yard with them watching them play and never have time to play FFXIV on my HTPC i built. I have been actually looking into buying one of these just never got around to it yet. this would be great to use on my Asus N66U router while sitting in the back yard this summer watching the kids play on their out door toys and enjoying the weather. This would be the last thing i need, already have a Nvidia GTX 660 and the Asus 5GHz router, just missing the Nvidia Shield. Hopefully i can get lucky this fathers day and win.

Matthew Magayna

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Because I am a true gamer at heart and have been wanting one since the release. The kicker is that between my fiance and I we have 5 kids and I never get to even watch one of my TV's let alone get any type of game time. PC has also been taken over, so I don't get to play any of my games on there either! I have had at least 7 Nvidia graphics cars over the years and have never defected to that other Red company! I love you Nvidia!!! Let me have your baby!!!!

xolanir

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Because all AC staff are awesome! Because the NVIDIA Shield leads the pack! Because being a dad is cool! Because jumping between portals and being Gordon Freeman is my manly version of getting a mani padi, not that there's anything wrong with getting a mani padi. Because I cruise all over town in my swagger wagon!
Because...reasons!

Last edited:

Jon Brookings

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
My wife says I deserve this because
"your a hardworking man that could use this on the road as a traveling salesman" - wife.
"because your awesome and cool"-ayden my 5 year old
"these responses from my family made my father's day weekend"-me

Thanks Android central.

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Everyone tells me what I great Dad I am because I sacrifice a lot to make sure my son is able to participate in Scouting, he's a Black Belt in TaeKwonDo, and even plays the piano. Those activities take money that I used to spend on buying "toys" for myself. (If you've ever priced these things, you know! The cheapest of them is Scouting and that's not cheap)

Now, I'm not upset over this. Heck I WANT to do these things for my son. He's awesome and deserves it. (He just was put on the Principal's list for all As on his report card for the last quarter of the school year!)
Getting this would be awesome because I'd share it with him as he's a gamer too, just like his Dad.
So, that said, please pick me. I will put it to great use!

Hurtzher

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I should win because I named my kid NVIDIA - thus making my win relevant to a Father's Day contest. I'm also an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D......okay, really I need to win this because my son has been begging me for one of these and I'm poor - OKAY?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary