[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstrike9999

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to get my hands on this, but it is not available in Pakistan and since we don't have PayPal in Pakistan either, I'm left with no options except scalpers to buy this. Let's see if my luck work out here and I can win this :)

hcane466

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I really need this...want to replace my note 3...because after Kitkat update...it's just not the same...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

SyrStorm

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I would love the opportunity to get a OnePlus One. My family has had some financial troubles, and being stuck on my family's plan makes it hard for me to maintain phone service, as the bill is hardly paid. Having this phone would give me the opportunity to switch over to a prepaid T-Mobile plan that I can pay for myself. The only obstacle is buying an off contract phone, but this would allow me to pursue this plan. I have been literally looking into buying a OnePlus One for this exact reason, but I'm going off to college and I don't have the money to buy a phone. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to win a OnePlus One via AndroidCentral. Thank you so much for the consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.