[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonpyle

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to get my hands on a new OnePlus One! Watching Media on this device would be a lot better than my current HTC One S, that 5.5 full hd screen would be sick! Thanks for this awesome opportunity Android Central!

Carson

cmo220

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have been curious about this phone since I heard about it. I have never won an online contest, winning this would prove that they aren't all fake.

BrockS.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Send it my way, I've wanted one since they announced it but the invite system has really worn my nerves. It will definitely be appreciated in my hands.

nexus89

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Would like to win as my nexus 5 never fully recovered from water damage. It shuts off at times and I have to keep it turned off most of the time since battery rapidly dies.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

slywalk

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Im easing my way into phablet territory and Ive been debating G3 or this.. But the price had me on this...unfortunately the odds of winning this phone here are higher than the odds of getting an invite :p Thanks for contest phil. Always fun to enter, regardless of who wins

SweetBear76

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I like the One Plus One because it shows how great a phone can be without paying for things really bloated :) I also like the combination of red and white. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get my hands one one of these, simply just to have something that I consider new and different.

Plus I tend to upgrade my phone every few months and I'm way past due...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca