[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeWillyZ

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Wow! U guys are amazing! me winning or not I would like to give u a "thumbs up!" I honestly felt really stupid for trying so many oneplus contests since april. But I'm a cyanogenmod fan and would love a phone that came with it right out of the box and with the UI set specifically for a phone. I believe with the hardware working with the cyanogenmod software now, this would be a beast!

cgny74

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see what the hoopla is all about. I've read all the reviews, now I would actually like to handle one and give it a go as my daily driver. I'm not a fan of their marketing antics, but a fan of CM and great hardware I am!

ebensf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this phone and get a taste of cyanogen mod. No rom or unlocked bootloader available on my current device.

Posted via Android Central App

Bronson-mn

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Would like one to give to the wife so she has a better camera on her phone. Seems like we are always in situations where the only camera is a phone. Thanks for the give away.

CouchFisher

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this phone. I don't want to smash or take a picture of myself, so what a great alternative opportunity. Thanks so much for keeping the Android community informed guys!

moelsen

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
i would love to have one of these. looks like a great phone, just wouldn't be able to pull the trigger myself knowing how big it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.