[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon8959

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I use a Samsung galaxy ace been using it for a little over 2 years. I don't have the funds to upgrade to a better phone. I really need a one plus one as they're excellent phones, if you would be so kind to send me one that would be great! Thank you for reading this.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What a great contest-everyone has the same chance of winning! I'd love to win a phone that's new and exciting!

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Ashwin Sekhari

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
why you wanna win this phone..
aah.. This is a good question even i dont know why i want this phone, what are my needs but i do know that i am basically in love with this phone i know that this phone will become my companion it will help me with my life + i have watched many reviews of this phone and know everything about it. since it is not available in India so there is no other option for me to get this phone. Currently i have a blackberry curve 9300 which sucks. i personally recommend you not to ever buy a blackberry. so i want to shift to a new phone. and it is the best phone one can afford.

just a few things about myself ...
I am an indian and i am proud for that, my age is 19 years and i am a good person by nature. i want to learn and teach new things . and i love technology want to invent and make new things that will help humans .

That's all

fireballnyc

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 old droids... Evo 4 G which is on its way out :'( and a Kyocera Event which should never have been made :-[...would love to bury these 2 and start anew on just 1 OnePlus One! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski