[Closed] Win the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio Edition No. 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Win the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio Edition No. 1!

phunk.jpg

OK, folks. This is going to be fun. Because not only do we have one of the 64 only living copies of the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio Edition — we've got copy No. 1. Numero Uno. The very first one.

And one of you is going to win it next week, on the 200th episode of the Android Central Podcast.
Pique your interest? Read on.

Here's the plan: Since this is a specially designed edition of the HTC One M8, we want to see your design skills, too. Download this image of the HTC One M8.

htc-one-m8-render.jpg

Then design the hell out of it. Use Photoshop, use a pen or pencil — hell, use Markers (the app, or the drawing tool, we suppose) if you must. Then post your entry in this forum thread.

We'll take entries through 5 p.m. EDT next Wednesday, Aug. 27. The next morning (that's Thursday, Aug. 28), we'll put our 10 favorite entries up to a vote and let you fine folks decide. We'll announce the winner live on Aug. 29 during episode 200 of the Greatest Android Podcast in the World.

Now, a little more fine print:

• This contest is open to anyone and everyone of legal drawing (and contest) age worldwide. (We're not going to yell "INTERNATIONAL CONTEST" because it's not like we're shipping to Mars or anything. We're all one big happy global family here.)
  • That said, this is a European model HTC One M8, so LTE bands won't match up 1:1 here in the U.S. Just so's ya know.
  • Just one entry per person, please. And we'll know if you're trying to fudge that.
And with that, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyAcks

May 22, 2014
Visit site
This would be mine if I was asked to design a limited edition HTC One M8. The Phunk Studio Edition is very sexy and would take pride of place in my pocket if won.

htc-one-m8-renderJPA.jpg

ralphwiggum1

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Announcing the new Android L flagship device: Nexus M8 from HTC and Google.
htc-one-m8-render-nexus.jpg

Attachments

• htc-one-m8-render-nexus.jpg
    htc-one-m8-render-nexus.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

blp72

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
This is crazy! Absolutely will not allow me to upload. I've tried from the app from browser no luck. I love Android Central but your App, Website, Forum, and YouTube is somewhat to be desired. I would think it couldn't possibly be because I'm trying to do this from a mobile Android device... After all, this is a mobile app! You guys can do better than this... I give up with this site!

Posted via Android Central App

itismeLEE

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
This phone is mine :p
All embossed: hand-watch, tatto, hair, clothes, lips, bra, all ;)
I would print this on a standard M8.

7--.jpg

Attachments

• htc_one_m8_render_final.jpg
    htc_one_m8_render_final.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 209
  • htc_one_m8_render_final.jpg
    htc_one_m8_render_final.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

rizafahmyholil

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
So here my it is my design. :):):):)
the concept is that since this phone HTC One M8 and Android Central Giving Away Limited Edition Number 1 so 1(One) is good theme. I copy this from my design for my Jamboree T-Shirt
and I put (old??) htc logo because I just love love their logo and remind me my old WP HTC Touch

Hope you guys like it :p:p:p:p

HTC Design.png

ps : This phone would be perfect for my mom birthday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey