[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesmchl

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
On my laptop, maybe my phone, but definitely on the doors of the blackberry people in the office. Would have to put "I wish I were" on the top somehow :)

ehtoanokuso

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
my forehead, my laptop, and all the mac laptops i see around on my college campus, and my own computers, my pants, my glasses, my guitar case, my wallet, my lotion, my headphones, my tv, all those stupid people with iPhone 4s who don't care about anything but the iPhone 4's iphone 4s...

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
On the back of my car like everyone else said, and one somewhere around my desk at work. On a side note, am I the only one that can't find anything on that site but Apple crap? I am having a hard time figuring out how the two brands would even be carried by the same company :confused:

therent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I want a few of these, one for the top of my laptop, one to stick on the wall in my office, back of the car, on the front head of my bass drum on my drum set.

Excited !

bravebull

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I would place it on my rear window of my car above the tow hitch that says "Old Fart" to let the world know that some older folks do keep up with the latest in technology!

spepi

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
each time I move an iPhone, Palm, and Blackberry user to an Android, this will be thier prize, so I need about 75 of them to go around

anon(30569)

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Would put the big one on my rear window right next to my Yankees decal. :p
and some smaller ones I would have to put one on my laptop. Maybe my wallet.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech