[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriknokc

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Decisions, decisions. I would either put it on my back window on the opposite side of my Apple sticker ..... or even better yet, have it replace my Apple sticker.

J240

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm so excited to get my hands on these, I'd pretty much put them anywhere! .....ok, well maybe not ANYwhere.... but most places.
Definitely in my cubicle as place number one. And for places 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.... I'll Put them anywhere else I can fully represent Android.
Android lover since the G1~!

talltubatom

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
This will land right square on the rear window of my car and over the apple logo on my girlfriends macbook. I hate seeing that stupid apple.

IP IHI II IL

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I've got a few shirts that say "In case of emergency, break glass" with a plastic window in front... I'd be willing to take the condoms out of all of them to replace them with Android stickers!

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i have one of the little guys in the first pic that one of the t-mobile reps gave me. he is on my computer monitor :) and needs some friends to hang out with. i need one for my battery cover on my eris too!

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd put one on my front door, with a decal that says "Android's Live here". And i'd put one on my pc and one on each of my cars. So i would need 6 total

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Finally a decal worthy of my car. I like the Android peeing on apple one, I have apple gear but not an iPhone (anymore).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair