[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
android-stickers-pack1.jpg
Like we mentioned in the blog, we've teamed up with Android Fan Store to supply you guys with some awesome stickers and decals. All you've gotta do to enter is reply to this thread, and tell us where you'd place your Android stickers & decals. They come in varying colors and sizes, so let's see what you've got.

We will be choosing three winners to receive a prize package from Android Fan Store. All three winners will receive assorted stickers and decals, but one winner will even win a t-shirt.

If you don't want to wait for the contest to end to get yourself some Android stickers and decals, head on over to Android Fan Store. Get your stickers, decals and more... - Android Fan Store - premier retailer for Android merchandise!.

Contest ends Saturday, Nov. 20 at 11:59 EDT.

Last edited:

buya97

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
definitely on my laptop that I use for school, just so I can show all of those Apple followers who I'm down with

rsmiff

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I need at least three so I can put them somewhere in the cubicles of the iphone users at my work. Make it four then so I can have one too. ;-)

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd put them on my new car (in the window) and on my netbook (it can go right next to my Penguin).

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd place one on my wallet, replacing the shameful apple that currently resides there. I'd place another on the back of the Galaxy S on which I'm writing this. And lastly I'd put a few on my laptop to rub it into all the iPhone and BB users out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21