[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xodeus

Nov 15, 2010
xodeus.dk
I would put them on my work bag, my clothes, on my forehead and if I had a car I would also stick them on it, but would settle for my bike. So please send me some stickers!!!

sharkerbaby

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love the little droid guy and would plaster him on my laptop (so I can gaze at him throughout the day), my car (so he's always following me where ever I go), and on my bathroom mirror (so I can greet him first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening).

Oh, and for sure give one to my 10 year old daughter to put on her assignment notebook - gotta bring em into the fold early don't ya know ;)

GoldenCyn

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I'd stick it on my Acer Netbook that I use strictly tethered to my Droid X 3g Mobile Hotapot. All I have installed on it is Chrome, RSD Lite, adb and rooting tools.

fczeuner

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'd put 1 on the back of my Epic and 1 on the front of my friends iphone 3g. Then take a picture and post it!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I love those!

I would put them first, on the back of my droid, then I would put some on my Jeep, and then on my office walls, and then......

Fusedgutz24

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
sticker reply!

I would love to have one to put on my car also one for my laptop. I would love to plaster them over my buddies glowing apples on their crapple products. They would also look really good all over my college campus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance