[Closed] Win 1 of 50 unlock codes for your GSM HTC device courtesy of CellUnlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexander__ekin

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I love android. I have evo 4g and i will buy g2 from tmobile. I need unlock to used g2 in my country. i hope got the unlock code. Thanks android central :)

kendal32884

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
i love android because....

it lets me do more of what i want to do and it allows me to get more done it allows me to be more productive and its awesome thanks Android and cellunlock

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Love the flexibility of Android, even if you don't root, you can still expand your capacity, and choose to either theme and widget it up or keep it lean and mean. :)

I have a G2 btw, and travel plans in the New Year, so I can definitely use the unlock code. :)

zosky

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I love Android phones because of the os itself ! I can you sooo many things with it, i loooove the widgets and the growing market !

tvberkel#WP

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I love Android, due to the fact that I can make the phone mine. HTC had a great advertising slogan when they said, "You don't need to get a phone, you need a phone that gets you." Android is that phone! Mine is totally different from almost every other HTC Legend I have come across, and that is what I love.

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm gonna make this REAL Easy, Familiar, & True so that everyone will have to agree. It's pretty hard to get a case of the Android 'Roids while using any Android, unlike when you use one of those other 2 competitors. Where before you get both feet in the front door, you've been shackled & they've already got an "APPLE stuffed up between your rear WINDOWS". :p Doc's diagnosis....... "Yup...It's 'Roids" See, it's a "No Brainer". I'd love an unlock code...... Everyone just calls me "Beave"........ And unlike my PC buddies.... I am an Android! ;)

redskynights4

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
why i love my android OS!

If you had a choice between a tacky sweater for Christmas or the whole bowling alley... what would you pick?

i love my droid because i like to do what i want. its so much fun to be able to customize so much on my phone and literally make my own rules (for the most part). the power behind the droid phones is great and we arent locked to the box it came in.

hooray for innovation and customization :)

ilivefaster

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about Android has to be widgets. I think they're SO handy.

OR, it's the seamless intergration with Google Services.

OR, it's the incredible dev community.

OR, it's the awesome-looking hardware...

Okay, I like I a lot about Android. And I would love to be using my Aria while I'm here in Spain until next year.

teryfunk

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
count me in

i'd love to win one of these codes for my desire.
i love android and the near endless options for customization.
being unlocked from my carrier would be even better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang