[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahn88

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No SD Card Slot

Kind of a bummer that there is no sd card slot on the phone. I don't see how it could have been that difficult to include that on the device when most android devices in the market have them.

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
with over 200 pages, i cant tell if someone has said/asked this particular question and if it has been said/asked, I'M SORRY!!

but anyway, will they be making a CDMA version of the Nexus S? particularly for Sprint? i would have loved to have the N1 but they never made a CDMA version :(

even if they dont....i would love to have this phone!!! i might switch to T-Mo if i get this!!!!

KKURTZ78

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
nexus s

iam a phone freak and i go thru and test every phone,never had the nexus 1 and really want the nexus s.would be really sweet if i could win it

JeepFreak

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pick me!!
fingersx.gif

Thanks for the opportunity! I love the site!
Billy

Bwild

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
oh please yes!

i heard several months ago when i was looking into getting a new phone (ditched iOS and my old 3g) google was saying they weren't going to make a follow up to the nexus one, i wanted whatever it would have been because i want firmware updates right away. Ended up though going with the Galaxy s Captivate, which i am loving, but its been like 4 months now waiting for our update plus it doesn't have a front facing camera which i would have loved as well. so winning a new Nexus S would be amazing! fingers crossed.

DarknesSx

Oct 29, 2010
www.SOG-News.com
PLEASE! LET ME WIN i`ll LOVE u 4evaaa

I`m a Medicine student (dreaming also of becoming a Googler or at least a reviewer of Google products) who is VERY interested in Google . I write about everything that is Google related in my mini-blog. I am the absolute biggest fan of this company ( fanDroid if you will :D ). i really deserve this one honestly :(

Android all the way,
Google is MY LIFE.
=====
--Dr.DarknesSx

solid408

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have this android phone and ive been wanting one for the longest time, at the moment I have an LG vu :( and Ive had that for almost two years now... yes i know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance