[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It would be much nicer to have this 2.3 standard droid than my current Ally. Every day it seems less likely that we'll even get 2.2 on these.

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Would bloody well love to win this one. Two thumbs up.

I want the Nexus S because it encompasses all that a phone should be - sleek, fast and an interface smooth as butter. Without any kinda crap loaded onto it from a third party. Pure android just the way it should be. It has every feature I'd need in a phone and the camera is more than sufficient too. The display is just... awesome.. no other word for it. Awesomeness personified. I'm a big fan of touchscreen devices and this just has to be one of THE best. I've always wanted a modern touchscreen phone with a smooth processor but held off for one reason or another (mainly that I'm a bit short on cash and in grad school lol). And this time around the updates to Android OS coupled with the pure Android tag make me want it even more! The processor is pretty fast, the Android Market ecosystem is very strong, and multitasking is truly in it unlike something that Mr Jobs pimps out. NFC is something we don't often see in a phone and it's a welcome addition in a device that looks to the future. I could go on and on.

Besides winning a Nexus S from you guys is the only thing that can save me from the limbo I'm in - a limbo otherwise known as Symbian. I'd gladly take having to hold the phone a certain way or change ROMs every few weeks compared to Symbian. Though i guess that was needed only on the Galaxy S, what with the Nexus S having stock Android 2.3 on it. They call the iPhone 4 the Jesus phone, but I hope the Nexus S turns out to be my savior. Woe is me :(

I think I really know what the phone can do and will try and get the best out of it unlike some people who won't use the device to its full potential.

Good luck everyone and thank you for this awesome giveaway.

DefTaker

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I never win anything but I'll still try! There's always gotta be a first time for everything, right? Please, please, let me win! (I'm still using my G1!)

genecor

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd really like to have a chance at winning this, coz well, I never seem to have any luck with winning competitions and so why duncha give me some encouragement about winning this 'eh? ;)

Nexus S addresses almost all the weaknesses that were on the Nexus One and is seriously Kick-ass Android package that'll be the King-of-the Hill .. well 'till the Tegra 2 phones start shipping out I suppose. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca