[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronus2010

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Google Nexus S is a interesting looking phone, almost enticing enough to ditch my iPhone 4. Two things I always liked about Android OS phones, they are on all carriers, and can push updates to the phones OTA unlike iOS. Now if Android could get all the phones to have uniform updates. Like all phones get Gingerbread at the same time.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
gotta luv this! and the podcasts too! lol got my girl cuz on the podcast last week for first time,lol. shes loves cory, funny stuff. thx for chance guys. proud nex one owner since day one.

odinmoon

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Nexus S

Man I started with T-Mobile and my first android was a Mytouch 3G android powered phone, then someone took it away from me and that lead me to the Nexus One and now wishing to have the new Nexus S!

Its like been in a Zelda game collecting the triforce.... first courage (Mytouch3G first android in my life), second wisdom (My Nexus One and my baby) and the third one power (after a year of lots of androids now come the very best of all the smartphones in the market the freaking gorgeous stylish Nexus S).

Oh Lord have mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke