[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix212

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
What excites me about the convergence of virtual reality and smartphones is the accessibility of the technology. Companies are finding ways to make an otherwise prohibitively expensive technology available to the masses. Harnessing the processing power of modern smartphones in a way that people can enjoy and be amazed by. This isn't just some gamers being able to experience next generation gaming, this is getting a wide audience to see what is capable with technology that is readily available and accessible to all. It's about pushing the envelope and having everyone, not just a select few, along for the ride.

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
It seems to me that the possibilities could be endless! Think about it our phones now have multi axis accelerometers, great cameras, QHD displays. This Tec has so many possibilities, a very fun and exciting time so much innovation. Imagine being able to take a tour of the Louvre and when you turn or tilt your head for another perspective it happens as if you were there. My imagination runs wild at the though of the possibilities.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmband64

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I've uses google cardboard and its pretty awesome. I love the experience of checking out places around the world by viewing photo spheres. The G3 is just awesome!

Posted via the Android Central App

fifthbus

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Sitting on a plane or a train or a bus or in the back of a car, watching a movie in a theater and enjoying the experience instead of staring out a window.

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
What excites me are the possibilities with this. All of it at the moment is ground floor. Just that more exciting to see where this all goes.

Mazingdc5

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I was excited hear someone who was 2000miles away got to see a birth of his own child using Samsung VR. I would experience the same excitement that man felt using VR.

snowhawk102

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
What excites me the most about VR is the fact that I can sit down on the couch and get motion sickness, I can't wait for the day that netflix/KODI come out with a virtual reality mode! Won't that be awesome??? I also love that I can put the VR headset on and completely ignore my sister😂.

Last edited:

Mantis42

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Would love to try Watching movies with VR! The terminator would be epic! Plus April 22nd is my birthday and it's earth day! So make the earth happy and choose me!

Status
Not open for further replies.