[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleboy23

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The biggest thing I'm excited about for mobile VR is the ability to go into a virtual theater where ever you want and watch whatever movie you want. Really pumped about this stuff!

wtf_aleks

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
VR is a definite part of the future of mobile. An overlay of information that tells me what I'm looking at automatically, or interacting with the space around me in some kind of game is so exciting! The world is a blank canvas, and it's exciting to see companies like LG start their masterpieces.

Jakethegringo

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
The thing that has me excited the most about VR on android is the very real possibility of casting your screen onto the TV as well so you don't look like such a moron when you have something strapped to your face. At least there will be some context to possible onlookers.

DatKipz

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm mostly excited about what new experiences it will bring and how it can change the way we consume media. From placing yourself in a far away land, to participating in an adventure.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jmathewg

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
What excites me the most about VR is the chance to experience the possible future of visual media and gaming.
The other exciting factor is the chance to get another g3 because this lolipop update is messing with me a lot. :p
Count me in. Thank you.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I remember reading about a Game of Thrones interactive exhibit using the oculus to take you up the Wall. That made me realize how cool VR can actually be. I'd love to immerse myself in games and other worlds, and VR is definitely the start of a new age in interactive entertainment.

Suden

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
The things which we can't do in reality that can we do in Virtual Reality thats what excites me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz