[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
lg-g3-contest.jpg

Virtual reality once again is all the rage. We've got five VR for G3 visors to give away — and five phones to go along with them!

There are all sorts of flavors of VR out there. You've no doubt seen Google Cardboard, and LG has its own take on that with the new VR for G3. Think plastic visor that the LG G3 smartphone fits inside. Affix to your face, and you're immersed in whatever's on the screen.

And it's time for us to give some away.

Here's the deal: We've got five VR for G3 visors to give away. And of course you'll need a phone to go with them, so we've got five of them to give away as well. (Three are on Sprint, and two on T-Mobile.) And here's all you have to do to win one:

Just leave a post in this forum thread we are linking to right here and let us know what excites you most about virtual reality and smartphones. It's that simple.

We'll take entries through 5 p.m. PDT April 22 — that's a week from now — and announce the winners on April 24. Get it? Got it? Good luck!

Disturbd1

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the very obvious, very cool fashion statement to be made by wielding one of these bad boys. No, seriously though...I would really enjoying toying around and geeking out. I like the feels. The G3 would not be unwelcome, either!

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Virtual reality is so amazing! There are so many things that are exciting about virtual reality, but the thing that is most exciting to me is how awesome games are going to get. Just imagine playing games like Halo or whatever , and how awesome that would be. Also, it takes up to a whole different view. And, I'm really excited about the stuff that it will bring that we don't know about. Who knows what we will invent because of virtual reality? Everything will be different and it'll change lots of things That's what I'm most excited about virtual reality!

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

SkinsFan1987

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
The thing that excites me the most about virtual reality and smartphones is the ability to have a whole new spin on augmented reality right in the palm of your hand.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
VR Gaming on a smartphone is exciting to think about. Count me in! I would love to show these off!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(925428)

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am more excited for vr to go past the gaming sector and into more realms like the movie sector and training sectors. Teaching astronauts how to fly and react in space by showing them what it physically is like would be awesome. It would simply be a better experience that would be effective by putting them in certain situations and have them solve it. I think for movies it would be more than 3d. Movies would not be the same. Being able to act through movies, they would become almost more like video games with the ability to change the story based on your actions. Can't wait for the future!

Posted via the Android Central App

squish72

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm in need of a phone my g2 is on its last legs. So here's for a chance if not please lg have the g4 out on announcement date. Thanks for the chance and thanks for the good info on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.