[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apsu

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Before my nexus 5 broke I tried the VRSE app and it was amazing, especially with some haunting sonata peices playing in the background. Sadly JUMP didn't cover anything but it'd be amazing to have a new phone and the VR experience again on something even better!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't need a phone Phil, I have a G3 but would love a VR for it! :D I would love to see what all this hype about VR is about and if LG has implemented it well enough to be excited about.

jra716

May 23, 2011
Visit site
What excites me most about virtual reality and smartphones is the ability to just about be in two places at once. It would be interesting how this can be applied.

fogame234

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
What I'm hoping that VR can achieve is something more like Sword Art Online. That would be pretty sweet for gaming.

Other then that I'm excited to see how everything will progress. Given the ability to create things that are "technically" not there is pretty awesome! The imagination possibilities are endless when you are creating in virtual reality

goombah88

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I've never really tried VR before but am excited about to possibilities for augmented reality in every day life. It can also be used to treat phobias and other mental disorders. As a developer the possibilities are endless. Not to mention the fun aspect!

ladyfinesse08

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the trying out games in a virtual reality world. Of course if some evil game developer decides to make it so that everyone becomes stuck in the game and you die in real life if you the VR is turned off or if you die in the game, I, being the heroine that I am, would save us all by defeating the boss.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol