[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffdaddyjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I think VR could be the next level that smartphones need to add new excitement. Better displays, camera's, faster cpu's and more memory are good but not the most exciting reason to buy a new phone. VR could just be the new aha moment to really get cool stuff going on a phone again.

bar1203

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Pick me! I already have a G3,but a second for my wife can't hurt! I'd definitely love to try the VR to see what it has to offer! I gotta win sometime, right?

Posted via the Android Central App

alphonsocino

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
There are obviously boundless possibilities but as a movie fanatic, i would love to be able to simulate the home theater from the comfort of my own couch instead of paying $18 to have my feet stick to the floor and my [language] to fall asleep in a regal cinema or something...

Last edited by a moderator:

jrop

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I would love to be able to do flight sim'ing with VR...if X-plane could render to a phone that would be awesome, if it's possible!

jeddo45

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
When people hear the term "VR", I think they automatically associate it with entertainment. When I think of VR, I think of opportunity. It presents opportunity for people who are sick and diseased that can't experience life because of their physical ailments (I have an immediate family member that could barely get out of bed most days because of Lupus.) Instead of them struggling into life, how about bringing life to them. That's why I'm excited about VR.

Posted via the Android Central App

SharpeMTBR

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I think about the ability to travel outside of our solar system. I think of the holodeck on Star Trek and wish, wow, it would be cool to walk on an alien planet, and actually feel like you were there! Obviously there's a long way to go but tech changes so quickly. You never know!

SeaMonster

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited to walk into walls while holding my phone to my face! But seriously, I'm excited to see the next generation of communication tools, such as a VR hangout.

Ben Krieger

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Definitely looking forward to seeing places on Earth I couldn't otherwise easily visit. Volcanoes, deep sea... The rise in popularity of VR and drones coinciding is quite fortuitous.

acpleus

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Best part of VR is feeling immersed in what you are seeing. Been a long time fan, and would love to see how far it has come with my own eyes,

arvidlarsson

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
The pure thought of closing everything else out (including annoying siblings and parents) excites me the most. And the phone is sick so I'm just speachless about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.