[Closed] Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevyboy2285

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
SLACKER is the best

I currently pay the monthly fee for SLACKER!!! it is so much better than Pandora and i would continue paying for it over any other radio app. Of course I would love to WIN a FREE subscription of any kind though! I love SLACKER and ANDROID CENTRAL!

crazythunder

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i paid for it for almost a year,but had to cancel regrettably. i used to stream all day at work with my phone hooked up to pc speakers and sub. i miss it. commercial free and endless skips equal a bad ass app. i only cancelled because with a 1yr. old boy, it's hard for me to keep any money in my bank account :'(

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Slacker saved me $10/mo when I dumped XM AND the audio quality is 10x better!

Custom station, artist ban, skips. Love it!

ajiamarie

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Slacker rules because 1) It does not limit you to a number of hours like Pandora. 2) The preset stations are decent without too much editing. 3) It allows me to get through my work day and still stay sane!

Great Contest!

jreed06

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Slacker is the best. I have used Pandora and Last.fm and slacker has like 3 times the variety and 3x the custom stations. Luv it!

dchavez

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used Slacker in a while but the last time I used it I liked it a lot and I almost paid for a subscription until I remembered that I needed to feed my kids. lol. Thanks for the opportunity.

lions80

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Slacker is great because of their nice music selection, plus the ability to skip the crap songs that come up every once in a while. Ive used slacker to discover a number of new songs.

nybmx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I just started using slacker a few weeks ago and I love it. I've used Pandora in the past but slacker has more of the lesser known bands that I listen to. Also they have stand-up comedy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.