[Closed] Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
radio-plus-on-white.jpg

We've got a few free subscriptions to Slacker Radio Plus up for grabs. Specifically,

• Five 1-year subscriptions
  • Five 3-month subscriptions
  • Five 1-month subscriptions
To enter, just leave a post in this thread telling us why Slacker Radio is so bad-ass. Contest ends when the thread closes. Good luck!

evilned

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
More variety

There is more variety of channels than sattelite radio, but the stations don't require all the setup of pandora or last.fm.

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I tested it out not too long ago and absolutely loved it....considering Im outta work right now this would be PERFECT for me......thanks to both partys for this.............good luck everyone

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Slacker seems to play a greater variety of music than other radio apps like it. Does seem to have more ads though which will make winning a subscription fantastic.

gtownie

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The major reason I use slacker more than any other music streaming service:

THE SELECTION IS INCREDIBLE - they must have 100% more live, acoustic music than any of their competition. I can hear album versions of songs all the time, but it is really great to be able to hear things I normally wouldn't have the opportunity to listen to.

Last edited:

rgn2000

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Slacker Radio is bad ass because of the song selection and customization. It loads quickly and I get to listen to what music I like and a subscription gives me endless skips which is the best part.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Slacker PLUS is great, you know why? Because of the station caching on the device! I used to have PLUS and being able to listen to the station I love while on the underground subway was a great feature.

I would love to have the feature again! Thanks, AC!

Brianadfl

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Slacker radio is so bad ass because: normal radio is on a repeating record and slacker allows me to listen to music outside the norm.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

babygirl17_06

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
OMG Slacker is the best thing ever!!!:D I listen to it while I'm in the shower, while brushing my teeth, while brushing my hair, before bed, while cooking, while walking on my treadmill, heck I'm listening right now as I type this on my computer!:p I absolutely love music and Slacker lets me listen to my favorite songs anywhere! It would be so awesome to win a 1 year subscription to Slacker, heck I would not mind the 3 or 1 month subscription!!!;) Good luck to everyone that is entering in this contest cause if you win you got it made!!! :-*I LOVE SLACKER!!!:-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie