[Closed] Win a Galaxy Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paras saluja

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
First of all the phone is looking stunning and the s pen is looking sexy and I used the s pen because of its function and the hardware is also the best in all android phone when I won this phone its come to dream for me

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been messing around with a Phablet sized phone recently. While I was initially worried that the size would be overwhelming, I am pretty sure that I LOVE the form factor... how cool would it be to roll with one full time? (especially a totally super awesome top of the line one like this... pssh, I can only imagine.)

Hottracks

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Samsung, making people lazier year on year..! (Jokes aside, the writing on the blank/off screen feature is pretty neat!) :-D

Posted via the Android Central App

Zaiden

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the lack of SD card and non-removable battery! I also
love the smaller capacity battery! But hey, it sure does look purty!!!

MemphisReins28

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Samsung is the ****, I LOVE the Samsung Galaxy Note, I loved the Samsung Galaxy Note & Note II & Note III that I had !!!
I would LOVE to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 !!!!!!!
Even if I don't win I would love to buy the Note 5, however the only way I'll pay Samsung Galaxy prices for their flagship Android device's is if it comes waterproof, water resistant will do but I'd definitely prefer it to be waterproof, honestly in my opinion all electronics should be Waterproof or at least water resistant, especially at the prices that Samsung makes us pay for their top of the line Smartphones & other Smart products !!
As much as I LOVE Samsung's Galaxy products I won't buy the Note 5 unless it's waterproof or at least water resistant !!
So my biggest question is will the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will come waterproof or at least water resistant or not ?!!! Who can answer this question for me ?!

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair