[Closed] Win a Galaxy Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Samsung has announced the new Galaxy Note 5 (and the Galaxy S6 edge+) and if you somehow missed all the coverage we've done, you're going to want to check that out. When you've caught up to speed, come back here and enter to win the all new Note 5 for your very own.

Here's how to get in on the action. We're giving you four ways to enter — and you can enter once with each method. (That's a total of four chances to win!)

1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell us what feature you're most looking forward to from the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
  2. Follow @AndroidCentral on Twitter, and RT this tweet.
  3. Follow us on Instagram, then like this post, and tag a friend in the comments.
  4. Leave a comment in [this forum thread](insert thread link). You can post multiple times in the thread, but only the first comment will count as an entry.
PRIZE
The winner will receive a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 5, which does not include service.

THE RULES
Normal contest rules apply here. One entry per method per person. The contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EDT Aug. 31 and at that time we'll pull all the retweets and blog comments and pool them together and choose a random winner! We'll announce the winner here on Android Central shortly after the closing date.

And because you'll ask, yes, it's an international contest.

That's it! Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

mlemos89

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I would love the Note 5, and the biggest feature I am looking forward to is the fast wireless charging, I'm happy that Samsung has included it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd like a phone with fast wireless charging, and the camera should also be awesome.

(I can put two features, right?)

Posted via my Golden Zenfone 2

dswatson83

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready to upgrade my Note 3! Let's do this. I'm going for a better camera and NO MORE PLASTIC!

Last edited:

jeffmurph004

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I was super excited for wireless charging on the s6, now faster wireless charging? Whaaat?? So yes, I want that!

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Of course my favorite features have to be the fast charging, the big screen and of course the S Pen!

zack w

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The excellent screen and powerful processing package would make for an excellent upgrade for my Oneplus One.

Status
Not open for further replies.