[Closed] Win a Galaxy S6 edge+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Contest Time :D Excitement!

Big Thank you to the sponsors of this truly amazing prize! i love you all so much. You make my heart smile every time there is a opportunity to win something like this. This particular contest entry is actually designated for my sister. She currently has a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and is looking to upgrade so badly but unfortunately cost is the deciding factor to when she can upgrade. Its sad to see someone who takes care and loves their phone so much and brand so much not be able to show their love and supper their brand by purchasing new devices.

I can promise, you guys if i win, ill post a photo of her receiving it as a present. guaranteed there will be tears (of joy) lol.
The best feature she will be looking forward to? most likely the Super High Resolution Display and also a quite large display as well. She loves watching Youtube videos and to be able to do so on a big screen would make it so much more enjoyable for her.

As with most girls, she loves taking photos where ever she goes, she actually wanted to buy a normal camera but since the Galaxy S3 Mini had a good camera at the time she didn't get one. So for her to have a 16mp Camera that can record 1080p would be so amazing! I really hope this comment can be the lucky one! What you guys are doing here is really special and you are changing lives around the world, so big thank you for that!

The last thing would be the battery, as with all phones as they get older, the battery starts to die on you and the need for changing every couple hours increases. Having a nice 3,000mAh battery will keep her smiling for hours while using her new phone! Not to mention that so awesome dual edge display HOW COOL!! Crossing fingers and legs and praying for this win :D

Best of luck to everyone who has entered!

Abhishek248

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Well in the inside on the paper the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge + has a good looking specification sheet. The 8 core Exynos 7420, 4 gigs of ram, the gpu, the 16mp camera and obviously the beautiful 5.7 inch super AMOLED Curved edge screen. Apart from this the phone has an robust structure with precise and Premium build and a glass back which will feel incredible in hand.
So adding it all up together Samsung created a MONSTER which beats every phone of 2015
and i would definitely like to unleash the BEAST'S power in my hand.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol