[Closed] Win one of 12 3GJuice Android Lunchbox external batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhulsmeyer

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Picking up the Droid X in a few days and I'm totally psyched! Planning on getting all the best accessories for it. This would totally help me out!

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
This would come in super handy with my evo. I don't get terrible battery life but do find myself on life support by around 6 or so everyday and it would really be nice to top off during the day.

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
surprise!

I didn't even know external battery things existed! And here i was budgeting my battery use to get from place to place without my phone dying...i guess i shouldn't be surprised though....demand creates supply and a phone that only stays alive for eight hours spunds like a niche to me!

bjs188

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow, 435 posts in just a few hours. Popular contest. Well, if you look this far in the thread, it would be great to give some out to us late to the game peeps (like me, had take my 3 y.o.daughter to swimming lessons, and my epic and the pool don't mix). So how about it Phil, help a fellow daddy out?

mmaestro

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes please! I have a Duracell one, but it needs the mini usb. This would be lots more useful (plus 2 is better than one for a plane flight).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude