[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmanix2002

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I want the Nexus 5X because I feel it's about time I go vanilla android as opposed to being on Samsung's TouchWiz for the last 4 years; plus the device is just too awesome to pass up ;-) :cool:

shishkabob

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I am a NEXUS aficionado (own a nexus 5 and a nexus 7-2013) and refuse to let go of my nexus 5 even though its battery is gonna die on me any day now(i mean permanently). It is a gem of a phone in every sense (pricing, camera, processor, screen resolution, looks etc.)...I have been wondering if the nexus 5X can come close to giving me a similar (if not more) satisfaction as my nexus 5.....would love to get my hands on this new member of the stock android running nexus family.

Zach Stoddard

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I have wanted to get a Nexus phone since the beginning, but Verizon was constantly preventing that opportunity by being difficult. Now that they support them, the landscape has changed. :D

albertshort

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I have hung onto my LG Nexus 5 for a long time, resisted the temptation to get a Motorola Nexus 6, in the hope that there will be another Nexus 5 & here it is. Would take the LG Nexus 5 upgrade over the Nexus 6 (either model) any day.

OneRun

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
My nexus 5 experience sucked, lasted 5 months then LG claimed water damage and no support. I run daily and sweat like crazy, and hit the occasional rain patch but even in an arm pocket the thing should have lasted! So if like to win because LG owes me a second chance for free in mind that I never got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781