[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
We're giving away a Nexus 5X right here at Android Central, and there are FOUR ways to enter.

1. Reply to this forum post - hit the reply button below and tell us WHY you want a 5X!
  2. Leave a comment on our contest announcement post.
  3. Follow us on Instagram, then like this post and tag a friend in the comments.
  4. Follow @AndroidCentral on Twitter, and RT this tweet.
That's all there is to it! But seeing as you're here, go ahead and reply to this post for your first entry... then leave a comment on the blog post, and hit up Twitter and Instagram for additional entries! You can enter once per method for a total of four entries. Normal contest rules apply. This giveaway is open worldwide, and will remain open until Midnight on November 3rd.

Good luck!

Last edited:

jctennis

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Because the NEXUS 5X is a beautiful new addition to the NEXUS line that would meet my wife's needs perfectly. If I win I can use it to lure her back to the Android side of the force and away from her ageing iPhone 5c.

rap1

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Because I love pure Android and 2 people in my family have phones that don't have enough storage or ram for what they need to do.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
We're giving away a Nexus 5X right here at Android Central, and there are FOUR ways to enter.

1. Reply to this forum post - hit the reply button below and tell us WHY you want a 5X!
  2. Leave a comment on our contest announcement post.
  3. Follow us on Instagram, then like this post and tag a friend in the comments.
  4. Follow @AndroidCentral on Twitter, and RT this tweet.
That's all there is to it! But seeing as you're here, go ahead and reply to this post for your first entry... then leave a comment on the blog post, and hit up Twitter and Instagram for additional entries! You can enter once per method for a total of four entries. Normal contest rules apply. This giveaway is open worldwide, and will remain open until Midnight on November 3rd.

Good luck!
My current Nexus 5 has died on me. The Nexus 5X would make an awesome replacement!

Mike Majeski

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I love the new mint color, the screen size falls into that perfect "not too big, not too small" range, and the improved camera performance!

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I would like to win this phone because my evo 4g lte is more than showing its age. It takes many seconds for the keyboard to show. Yesterday I started having problems with my camera. I am tired of reflashing trying to eek out any extra performance.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually getting my dad to replace his Redmi Note with a Nexus 5X.

If we could win one, that would be grand, but we're buying one anyway. That said, if I do actually win, I'll be keeping it, assuming we've already bought it. xD

Ethan Grimes

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win a Nexus 5X because the device has the right dimensions and capabilities for my mother-in-law who recently cracked her own phone and could use an upgrade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance