[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephuber

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I would really love the 5X because I am really hoping to kick my iPhone to the curb. I've had many android phones in the past but have been an iPhone user for the past couple of years and the 5x looks like the perfect replacement!! Hope I win :)

thatsteveguy

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I want a Nexus 5X because I want a good fingerprint sensor on my phone, and because it would make me the envy of all the people I would ever meet who cared what a Nexus phone was.

bdizzel1982

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this and give it to my wife to replace her OG Moto X which has been having nothing but issues since the lollipop update from AT&T

21Canadians

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Loved my previous Nexus devices and would love to have the newest one, mainly because of the first in line updates and nexus imprint!

Posted via the Android Central App

mthomps7

May 17, 2010
Visit site
5x looks like an awesome phone, would love a carrier free bloat free phone to have with no restrictions. This is a pure Android experience should be

sahil khan8

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Everytime i participate in this contest but i never won anything 😢. . Never used a Nexus phone.. loved to use it..

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never had nexus device, and this one actually works with Verizon! (nexus 6 was too big for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown