[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozen Poe

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
because of the fact its not loaded with bloatware out the gate like other phones and updates come fast. Would like to win so i can replace my dying galaxy note 2.

kandysweetz

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I am interested in winning the Nexus 5x because I love cellphones. I have normally been TEAM Samsung but unfortunately have been disappointed, but I have always had a soft side when it came to Nexus. I like the phones and the way it has been number one with new phones and new android operating systems. It has always been number one with service just often times overshadowed by competition smh but it always stood out.

Windfrenzy

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Nexus back on Verizon. I'm one year into my two years with the G3 which I got after my Galaxy Nexus. It would be fun to try the latest Nexus. I'm getting a car with Android Auto too. I hear the G3 will work after a some tweaking, but full compatibility would be great.

Posted via the Android Central App

shyFluttershy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I need a new phone! I'm currently on a slightly old Samsung Galaxy Reverb. Also, I want to be a part of Google Fi and the Nexus 5X is needed for that. And I think it would go nicely with my Nexus 7 tablet.

Starr Almighty

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I have never ever owned a Nexus device. I have been an android user since 2003. I have been reading this site for nearly as long. With all your in depth reviews of these Nexus devices my interest has been peaked and would be delighted to give this device a whirl. This is my reason for wanting the Nexus 5X. GOOD LUCK ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol