[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanmmj

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I want this phone because of the size. As much as I love my current phone, I tend to hold my phones with a death grip and the large phones end up digging into my palm. Not to mention that I LOVED my old LG Nexus 5 (until its screen meet a sad fate...)

Philippe Bousquet

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Love the new Nexus and eager to discover marshmallow. The fingerprint sensor is my favorite feature because I like to have my phone locked and with this feature it makes it easy to unlock it each time I need it.

Jesi Pagan

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Please randomly pick me. I need a better camera than my Moto x, security that is simple with the finger print scanner, and a decent phone sized for those who don't play basketball professionally.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gage Reyes

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I want this because it's absolutely gorgeous. Thin elegant design of an LG with that base Android OS is a dream come true. The only thing better I could think of is if it came with free pizza. But one can dream.

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Why I want this phone? Because this phone is combination of advance Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Fast Processor Snap Dragon 808, Advance hardware like Fingerprint reader etc.. All in one with Good & Beautiful Build Quality.. This is it

tokuzumi

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Love the 5X! I have a Nexus 6, but I'm not really a phablet guy. I bought it as more of an interim device, since I couldn't use the Nexus 5 on Verizon.

CHRISTI E

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
:D I would use the rear facing camera at least 50 times per day and use the large screen as a tablet while doing my homework and searching for new DIY photo ideas. I love all the new features and the versatility to use on any network.
Great Job Guys

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone because my current nexus 5 only works with a headset. It's kind of annoying but I love this phone too much. Replacing it with a 5x would not only be awesome to have a fully functional phone but I'd love to take pictures with that new camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.