[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynasty111

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Id like to win this because my current phone is outdated and Id love to own the latest and greatest out...so I can help advertise how great Nexus phones are!

lefron

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I think the Nexus 5X is an amazing phone. The camera seems fantastic and the new os does as well. It is also very sleek. It will be a much needed upgrade from my note 3 which is running 5.0and won't upgrade. And the only way I can hear phone calls is if the phone is on speaker.

heathn101z

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
My last Nexus was the 4, and when the size of the 6 was released I went with a MOTO X. I love stock Android and hate phablets the 5X is the phone for me.

Dimitrula

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My birthday it´s coming soon - 31st of Oct :) nice date, right ? and I would love to be able to have this phone as a present. My current S3 is reaching his last days.

Thank you !!
<3

scrawford93

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I moved to Android from iPhone earlier this year. Would love to show the wife the way it should be. And what better way than with an Android 6.0 phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dimpr4s

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Because Phone is everything to me! And it's a Nexus 5X, and I like to write about phone, and I never write about Nexus device, And I want to be a first lucky guy who have a Nexus 5X on Indonesia! And I really needed it much for write my review to my other friends on Indonesia.

Aperture76

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I really want to win the nexus 5x because I love the unaltered android experience that the nexus line provides and I feel that the 5x is the perfect size

Status
Not open for further replies.