[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisx7x

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I used to have the nexus 5. It was awesome minus battery life. Upgraded to the s6 edge. Same if not worse battery life and a less then smooth experience... I need to return to Nexus. Let me win!

Posted via the Android Central App

Dean Ayalon

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to win a Nexus 5X. The Nexus 5 I've had for the past year is actually my first serious smartphone, and I just love how minimalistic and to the point it is. Everything I need (well, almost, I'd love to have an SD card slot), nothing I don't. So I wouldn't mind having the 2015 version of that :)

Vitor Gatti

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to upgrade from my Nexus 4 and have another GREAT Nexus phone, the 5X! I live in Brazil and if this ever comes here, it will be much, much more expensive than any other country... I would gladly pay for the shipping costs if I have to! Nexus phones are the best Android in the market, period! Thanks for this giveaway!

fcp_dp

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
It would be a great phone for one of my daughter's. She will be a senior next year and a nexus would be a great phone to get her through till then.

asbarrett

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Because I'm tired of being tied to a carrier branded phone. As much as I love my Droid Turbo, an actual Nexus device is the real way to go. Also it's so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze