[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salvikid01

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Pick me!, pick me! 🙏👏👋👍

I want the Nexus 6p, cause I skipped the N6. That's the first Nexus I didn't get. Due to size, price and camera reviews. Now that they came out with a better camera , really nice design I want this!. I bought the LG G4. So I couldn't get the N6p.

Hope I get picked! Never won anything from you guys!

Posted via the Android Central App

killergvmmibear

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
i would really love to win a 6P for my birthday (11/14). if y'all could make that happen i'd be forever grateful. also being broke cuz i use my money for bills doesn't get me any closer to owning one of my own.

kaotik_187

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
The camera is the number reason i am finally interested in a Nexus 6p. Gone are the days where the nexus comes with a weak and outdated camera. This along with the fingerprint scanner for added security, and the look of the phone itself are big positives. It doesn't hurt to have vanilla android that gets timely updates as well! Thanks Android Central for another excellent contest. Good luck to everyone.

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
MY note 5 was dropped by my son and the camera lens broke.. paid out right for the note 5, so can't really afford to pay for another new device out right. would love to win this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton