[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00sefrabaaa

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
too much to love about this phone. pure google with Marshmallow. fingerprint scanner. great design! currently using an HTC One M8 and this would be a fantastic upgrade and switch!

Alains13

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Honestly, I always loved Android, but never really tried a nexus device, until I signed up for Google FI, and now I've had a nexus 6 with marshmallow for about a month and I don't think I can ever go back to anything else! I hear a lot of people not happy with the nexus 6, but I got to tell you, I'm in love,a pure unadulterated Android experience the way Google intended it to be, thats what I love about nexus period! And the nexus 6P just seems to take all I love about the nexus experience, the nexus 6 and smart phones in general and just seemlessly put it all together in this almost space-age package that just makes you think to yourself "dam... What is that... I want it!" I think Google has made something that can give the nexus line a little more weight in such a competitive market.

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I've been using iOS since 2007 and am ready to switch. What I want is the best Android experience right out the gate. After looking around the Android-o-sphere a bit it seems that getting either a Moto Pure or the Nexus is my best bet. I like great design and style so that leads me to the Nexus.

Just Neo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking for a new phone since my current one is getting a little old. This would be an excellent replacement. It would also be a great way to enter the world of Android.

Jack Black2

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
because i've never had a top android mobile, and i'd like have one, i'm an italian contest and i've joint android central community especially to this prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech