[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The nexus 6p would be a nice edition to finally be able to move back into the android world. Android has come a LONG way since I have last used android (ice cream sandwhich). The nexus 6p and marshmallow look like a great combo.

f150fan

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to use the Nexus 6P!!! I need someone to help me make up my mind on what phone to get to make my return back to Android!!! I am really looking forward to using Nexus Imprint and the awesome new cameras!!! Thanks for everything you guys do!!!!

wizfan94

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I want a Nexus 6p because I've been hoping to get back to a phone with pure android since getting a galaxy s5 about a year ago...and nothing beats a nexus!

pauljonesb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been toeing the line of jumping into the large phone market for a year or so now and think the Nexus 6P is the phone that will make me do it. I think the added battery life is too good to turn down. Not that it lasts 2 days, but I will finally be able to make it through a full day with normal use without having to reach for a charger. Not having to throttle my own usage just so I don't have to worry about bringing an external battery or finding an outlet. The 6P is built beautifully, in my opinion, and that premium build is hard to say no to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar