[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJNfinity

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm quite happy with my M9. I would like the 6P to replace my Fiance's broken Galaxy S4. The 6P would be the phone I would get right now if I were eligible and could afford it (On a student's budget), so I couldn't think of a better phone to give her. Fingers crossed!

asbarrett

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to be the proud owner of a Nexus 6P, so I can get back on that sweet sweet pure Android train. Also, the hardware looks pretty amazing!

boyetmrobles

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I want to win a Nexus 6P because I like a pure stock android. Nexus phones get updates first from android. My phone is too old now so it's about time to have a new phone.

Randyrkellyjr

May 24, 2013
Visit site
i would love to have a Nexus 6p. I'm always on the go and like to have the best device. I'm always doing demos and teaching people what Android really is about. Another reason I think I should win cause my followers would love to hear my input on how the device is and runs. I haven't been fortunate enough lately to have the funds for one, so this is a perfect opportunity to get one.

Thank You.
Randy Kelly

benurd

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Fingerprint scanner has had me sold since day one! I would like to put my Nexus 4 into the retirement drawer, so I kind of need this 6p to make that happen.

Posted via the Android Central App using a Project fi-less Nexii 6

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I want a Nexus 6p to try stock Android for the first time and see what it's like to get updates all the time!

Posted via the Android Central App

KyonCoraeL

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I want the Nexus 6P because it has great software support. I am soured by my android experience from other manufacturers. I am tired of waiting nearly a year to receive the latest and greatest software iteration from Google. By the time I received the lollipop update on my previous phone, the marshmallow update was announced. The Nexus phone series is like nothing else in Android as a result. I wish they could figure out a way to achieve quick android updates across all manufacturers.

Ellett

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I already have a 128GB aluminum Nexus 6P and all I can say is "Wow!".
I want the phone for my wife because she too is "Wow" and deserves the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers