[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticXCC

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade from an older Android phone that is out of warranty. There is a physical problem that causes the phone to overheat and destroy the battery in about 2 weeks regardless of the charger I use. I have looked into the 6P and think it looks like a great phone. It would be my first Nexus device as well, and the fingerprint scanner looks killer! Pick me please!

dblackw2

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The biggest reason that I would want the Nexus 6P is because my 1st Gen Moto X has a cracked screen and when I have to go away for military duties all I have is my phone for Google Hangouts which means I don't get to see my wife or daughter very well. I just want to be crack free.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Been drawn to AC since the Priv and have been wanting to try my first Android phone. The N6 camera reviews (and reviews in general) have been impressive .

Posted via the Android Central App

dezful

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Why... Finger print scanner, metal body, pure android marshmallow, and most importanly it's a nexus!

Life is beautiful my friend and nexus 6P makes it even more beautiful! Couldn't ask more.

Brad Andrepont

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to the 6P because its the only high end phone with a large 5.7 inch AMOLED UHD display, 64 bit processor w/ 3gb ram, fingerprint sensor, & USB-C support with quick charging & on top of all that, it is housed a sexy aluminum chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney