[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleemlala

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I have been an avid android user over the last few years and have switched almost 6 android phones over the last few years, but have never got the opportunity to buy the nexus. This was mainly due to the fact that I was never amazed by the features of any nexus until the 5x and the 6p was released! These phones are a beauty and redefine design aesthetics and performance standards for all the other phones out their in the market. Moreover, I am really tired of using TouchWiz (Takes years to update to the new android version) and would like to move to a pure android experience and stay up to date with the versions being released by Google.

Also, I have really been considering a purchase of the Nexus 6p for my birthday next week when I turn 20, but then, due to a few financial constraints, I might have to postpone it by 6-7 months as of now.

So yes, It'd be great if I could get a feel of this amazing phone for my birthday next week. :)

Ryan Turpin

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I want the nexus 6P because, well, I've never had a Nexus. I love the look and feel of stock Android, and I'm very excited for the smoothness and convenience of Marshmallow.

Eric Bernal

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
i want the nexus 6p because i want to work on a new rom using its interface and ram capability, ive been stuck using the same nexus 4 for a while now, and winning this would be great, i thank your consideration to the post!

f2racer

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd be great to add another Nexus to my Android collection. I have a 2013 Nexus 7 and it gets used more than my phones (Galaxy S3 personal & iPhone 6 work).

sbs8331

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Greetings. Thanks for the opportunity to participate. I'd love to have a 6P to upgrade and replace my AT&T Galaxy S5 with its locked bootloader.

Monuupadhyay0509

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
The way google came up with this innovation is outstanding. Camera quality, performance and best thing is that its unique design attracts e most.
In simple words, nexus6p is a simple phone that controls and directs your way of lifestyle with its own uniqueness. But unfortunately, I cant't afford this. But, the chances are I can enjoy this phone if I get it from you.

Ray520

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
simply put, I'm new to Google and I cant afford a new phone right now also need a new camera, winning this would be the perfect package wrapped up just in time for xmas

Ray520

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
simply put, I'm new to Google and I cant afford a new phone right now also need a new camera, winning this would be the perfect package wrapped up just in time for xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000