[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 5 is slowly dying with needing to be recharged after 3 to 4 hours including such draining activities of making one call or reading a few emails. It's time to change it.

AnubhavSingh

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
well apart from that awesome screen, the fingerprint reader, stock fast marshmallow experience, beast camera, the looks of the phone are enough to own me <3 I just love its metal design! Just tell me a single reason to not to love Nexus6P

ephuber

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I want a nexus 6p because googles vision of pure android is simply put, amazing! Android is a great operating system but so many manufacturers clutter it with their own skins. #pureandroid!!

Keplerk

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I need a bad *** phone that can keep up to my bad *** lifestyle, as an undercover cop I need something that can really take a bullet, I think the all metal body of this phone can do just that, and I can keep it in the front pocket of my jean jacket right over my heart. I also need something that will handle cocaine dust from deals and looks great for when I am meeting high rolling clients from Singapore. It needs a big screen so I can see what ACDC song is playing while i'm driving my 1973 charger through very hilly san fran style environments popping caps n ****. I believe that the Nexus 6p is that phone. I will keep the streets clean and you guys keep doing what you are doing. #Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2