[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott0121

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had enough of my LG G3 now to many issues so I wouldn't mind trying the new 6P and having one of the best handsets on the market at the moment.

Posted via the Android Central App

bookmark71

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Like many people I would like a Nexus 6P because I've never had a phone that has the pure android experience. I've been afraid to root my everyday phone and this is a chance to experience untainted MM goodness.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I want a second 6P so I can place both in a box, in a quiet dark room with some Marvin Gaye playing until they make a litter of little baby 4-inch Nexus 4Ps.

baldwyn

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been a major Android fan since my HTC Hero, but I've never owned a Nexus device. My Samsung phones have been great, but I'd really like to get the Pure Google Experience that only a Nexus device can provide. Plus, I've been watching Huawei for a while and I'm really liking what they've been coming up with and this new phone checks off a lot of boxes for me, including beautiful design, great specs and of course, Marshmallowy goodness! I'd love to be the proud owner of one of these new phones.

DavidLomz

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I really want a Nexus 6P because I wanna get a big phone and this one is amazing because it has Android Marshmallow, will update quickly, aluminum body, Nexus imprint... Good luck everyone! :p

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have, and adore, my Moto X 2nd gen, but I have a cracked screen and a whacky battery. Since I'm on Verizon, and my budget is limited, the Turbo 2 is my best option. Please don't make me get a Turbo 2. The Nexus 6P is my dream phone. I've never had the chance to own a Nexus, and now is the time. Please help this sad man's dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol