[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esthornhill

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Android Central,

Although I love all Nexus devices (even the Nexus Player!), my choice between the two phones would be the Nexus 6P. I was initially skeptical of its periscope-like aesthetic, but after seeing the phone in person I've come to love that strange glass bar as a differentiating feature of the device. Growing up I have always been on Verizon, which aside from my Galaxy Nexus, has kept me from enjoying many of the Nexus devices that have come along. My cellphone experience has been one of "Nexus Envy," always flashing custom roms to try and come close to the experience of those devices. This coming September I will be leaving the United States for the first time to live in Belgium and attend grad school for at least a year, which means I finally get to end my tyrannical contract that I've had with my family through Verizon. I would love to have a phone with me that could work on European carriers, granted without 4G, that I could still bring back to the United States later. I am passionate about Android and would love to continue to use an Android phone to keep in touch with my family and friends while I am overseas. The Nexus 6P's fantastic camera would be a great way to document my adventures!

Happy Holidays!

Eric

samurai65

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the 6P for me. Love the larger phones in my hand, liking the QHD screens. With the improvements to battery life in Marshmallow, I think that the battery in the 6P could go all day and more for me. The camera sounds outstanding. Nexus is my favorite "brand", and great for a very long-time Android enthusiast like me.

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 5X is my top choice for a new smartphone for its pure Android experience, great camera, and perfectly sized screen and storage options for me. I enjoyed my Nexus 4 for 2.5 years before the battery finally died on and would love to get back into the Nexus experience! Thank you for the contest!

fatproduce

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely choose the 6P. However either or are great. After all they are Nexus phones! I am rocking the LG G4 and am feeling some stock android in my future.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I would choose the 6P because - in spite of the larger size - I've become a sucker for phones that look great without a case, and the lovely aluminum body of the 6P just begs to be admired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463