[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in winning the Nexus 6P. I have owned and bought for others several Huawei devices and loved the build quality but was never a fan of the EMUI. Winning a Nexus 6P would mean that I get the build quality that Huawei offers with the software that Google offers. A great combination.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I would choose the Nexus 6P. Mainly for the design of it. The 5X is the evolution of one of my fav phones of all time. But I have since moved on. I hear the camera is just that much better on the 6P, so there's that. And I really just like bigger phones these days.

nthnu

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The device I'd like to have is the Nexus 5X. The main reason is that it's not huge. I'd like a phone I can reach across with one hand.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
The phone I would like to win is the Nexus 6P. It is not only because it is a new phone but it has everything I look for in a phone. A Nexus that works on Verizon is HUGE plus for me. A Nexus means continued security updates and of course the newest updates available. USB C means all new cors but also means easy cord connection plus fast charging. A camera that works that I could show off pictures would be the biggest plus of all. I have followed Android Central forums and other forums for the plus and minuses. Bottom line P is for Premium.

kenkrause

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 6P would Awesome. Why 1st it's a NEXUS 2ND samsung Galaxy is old slow and not at all what I thought it would be. Fingerprint reade and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.