[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeitgeistz

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Well - I'm a long time reader but not a poster.

I am currently studying in Poland on a small salary so that I can get the experience to get a better job. I want to get my girlfriend a present because cell service is cheap over here but phones are not. I'm trying to get her over here to join me but she was sexually assaulted and is going through the court process and once done she will be able to join me. Either Nexus would be the perfect gift because they are the newest phones and she has an old flip phone on a verizon prepaid plan. If she could get a new one and join a plan with me over here it would be perfect. I can't wait for her to join me but this process has been difficult for us. Especially considering the legal issues. I can provide documentation if necessary, I don't want this to be sympathy post but with my Polish salary it is very difficult for me to get her a new phone that would work on the GSM networks over here.

Edit: I will have to say it's less the nexus than the possibility of a great phone that will really excite her - but the newest devices are really cool. :) I would love for us to take high resolution photos in the main square of Krakow :)

gondaraltaro

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
nexus 6p..because my trusty xperia pro deserves a retirement before it get burned-out from cyanogen lollipop rom update i recently installed ;] (yes, it have 512MB of ram;])

jamgreg

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a BLU Life One that is stuck on Android Jelly Bean. I cant update the OS, so the latest features and security updates I wont be able to access.

I really love what people here on android central blogs and forum are saying about the latest android OS Marshmallow. I have also watch some videos.

What I like about Google branded nexus devices is the pure android experience that these devices come with, as base on my experience with my BLU Life One, I would want a device that will always run the latest OS.

I would really love to win any one of these devices, as I currently cant afford to buy any of these devices.

Thank you android central for this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn